Saturday, November 22, 2008

Second income...

I probably go off campus for lunch about 3 times a week. Usually I go with Mike Matzek. One day he gets a call from his wife and she informs him that Target is having a sale on formula and he needs to grab about 8 cans.

So over lunch we stop at Target and he gets 8 cans. His bill is just a few cents shy of $200. I was shocked and glad Mary is breast feeding. I asked Mike how long it takes his son Jack to go through a can of formula, it is roughly a week. Based on those numbers I figure each one of Mary's breasts is making $12.50 a week.

Speaking of Mary's breasts, I have conversations with Mary in my sleep that I don't remember. Last night was one of those times. Apparently I tapped her on her breast about 3 or 4 times, then I raised my hand and waived my finger in the air. She figures I was trying to tell her that Anika needed to be fed, or that her breasts were number 1.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
McHugh said...

See, that's what happens when you write a post about breasts... you attract all sorts of weirdos. :)

Now, if you calculated how much you're saving on diapers, you'd be ready to buy the lake house of your dreams. :) Enjoy it while it lasts...